The food industry’s main ingredient is its customers. The entire business feeds upon customer loyalty, and the question plays an essential role, “will they come back again?” For the customers to come back, the eatery has to play a huge role; this fact is expected, right? But how does one continue to let the interest ignite continuously?
Let’s go through some essentials that an owner needs to gulp down to maintain its customers interest towards her/his/their food hub.
- A consumer would love, rather he/he/they would be elated if a plate full of food is presented right in front of them at reasonable rates. However, that does not mean the owner is prohibited from looking into their accounts; for that, do your research on market value.
- The customer would never prefer to wait for their starters very long, and hence if the service is quick and presentable, you get a brownie point right there!
- Every four tables should have one waiter assigned; if you do so, the service becomes less hodge-podge, and the food arrives on time without a fuss.
- All of us love to feel special, isn’t it? When somebody knows our taste, especially our favorite dish, without even saying a word while ordering, that hits differently. Similarly train your staff, because every customer looks for a homely feeling. The staff should behave politely, cordially and act as the most significant crisis solver.
- The Customer Relation Manager software would act as a golden spoon. You can most definitely use it to remember your customer’s special days and send them wishes. In due course, they’ll remember your eatery’s name while booking a space!
- Know your customer’s needs, likes and dislikes. Use the customer feedback process to have an overall view of your services.
- Educate yourself on how the Loyalty program or offers work. In this case, CRM would come in handy. Offer them a discount on their birthdays, anniversaries, etc. Create attractive discount offers about social media, etc.
- We all are aware of social media marketing or online marketing. Use these tools effectively. SMS marketing is in vogue. Maybe offer them a discount on their favorite dish, send them cashback with each review, or offer them a free drink on every dish they order above five hundred bucks.
- Start hosting events. By doing this, you will find people engaging with your restaurant. Host a cooking event, a chef’s special day, or you can also fix a date where the customers can come and add their favorite touch to their most liked item on the list. Apart from these, you can also have Karaoke, men’s and ladies night, etc.
Customers are like relationships; they’ll stay in it if they feel wanted!