If people talk about your restaurant and propagate about it, then keep believing that your competition is high and you have to be consistent with excellent work. That one thing that makes you stand out is the USP or Unique Selling Proposition of our restaurant and you have to be the best, no matter what. Let’s navigate through a few USP points for your restaurant.
Hunt down your niche: If you’re facing difficulties in hunting down the USP of your eatery, sit down; talk it out with yourself as well as your peers, indulge in brainstorming sessions and find that one or more aspects that will help you make the mark.
- Quality: Your cuisine is the best worldwide and has achieved awards and rewards.
- Organic quality: You grow your vegetables and do not depend on the market. This way, sustainability is maintained by your food joint.
- Value- You have the best and reasonable price for the food that you serve.
- Service- You have aced in dining and online order services; nobody gets to compete with you because you’re the best.
- Your authenticity- You have one or two dishes that are your eatery’s specialty.
- Traditional touch- You make recipes that have a traditional touch or hails from our ancestors.
- Ambience- You provide an ambience that soothes the customer’s senses and makes them visit your cafe with their friends and family.
- Conveyance- Your restaurant is placed in a specific location, making your delivery faster and consists of proper transport facilities.
Know your customer- It is essential for the restaurant to recognize its target audience and whom they specifically cater to. It’s not a wise decision to be suitable for every audience, focus on making your crowd. Your restaurant is the best place for families to come and dine together and let their toddlers free; might not be a hippie or fine aesthetic dining for the other crowd. Hence choose your herd wisely!
Create your unique message- Nowadays, people have many options to choose from when it comes to eating. You have to be very specific with your communication skills ; so that the audience is absolutely clear about your restaurant and its offerings.
Create short messages- While communicating your USP, make sure you cut to the chase and avoid meandering around the point. For Facebook , it should be 100 characters and Twitter should be 40 characters.
Creativity should be your weapon- Make sure your USP is communicated creatively. Your audience should remember your USP; hence it must be remarkable and different from others.
Your restaurant should have a unique menu and hard-working logistics, cooks and cleaners; along with proper accounts and manufacturers, so that there is no room left for complaint. In this manner your USP will thrive and stay intact.